Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please help us!

This is Holly Ranstrom & Chelsea Merrill. We have decided to start a design company specializing in cards for every occassion. We will have Christmas cards, wedding announcments, baby announcements, missionary announcements, graduation annoucements, etc. We are working on putting together a large portfolio of designs, but in the meantime, we are trying to nail down a logo. We have put together several logos, but we need some help narrowing it down. Please leave a comment and let us know which one(s) you like best. (They are numbered...just use the number to tell us your favorites!) We would also be happy to hear any suggestions that you might have! We will have a website up soon with all of the available designs, options and pricing. Check back to get more details!

15.
14. 13.
12.
11.
10.
9.


8.
7.
6.
5.
4
3.


2.
1. Thanks so much for helping us make this decision!

13 comments:

Deejay18 said...

no.15 is the best of the lot in my opinion.Best of luck with your venture.

Jennifer said...

I keep going back to #6, but I also like 8 and 10.

The Ranstroms said...

I like number 8 and 15 the best. I don't know about the name though...I was thinking of something a little more catchy, something whammo bamo...something like...ohhh I dunno...how about "It's in the cards". I know I know, it's probably the best name ever. You are probably thinking..."why didn't I come up with that?" and the answer is because you're not as smart as me.

----Anonymous

Kallie said...

I like 6 and 1. They're my sraysrites. :)

I'm really happy that you're doing this!! Good times. Let me know when they cards are ready to go, I would LOVE to send some folks your way and order some cards myself!

Love you both!!

Luke said...

I Like 3, 8, 11, and 14 i think you have your logo all wrapped up with one of those choices. You two are doing great work!!!

Lori said...

14 and 15 are my faves, but I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. They are FABULOUS!

Wendy said...

definately 11

Fun times said...

I say 14 or 9...very cool idea. Good luck girls!!!!!

Unknown said...

There are three that i like...
-2, it has more of a professional look to it
-4, it's cute, and
-6 looks kind of vintagey, if you know what i mean, like sort of countryish, but still modern. Wow...i think of really good words!

Can't wait for you to come, we're gonna have fun!

Kristen Levandusky said...

I dig diggity dig #'s 2, 11, and 15. You boys are doing a wonderful job. Except I don't think I'll ever buy your things since you both are pretty stinky.

Brittany said...

Hi! It's Brittany (Lowder) Iverson! Heather Wheeler was showing me your cute hair cut and I think I'm going to copy it! ps I love 3,8,14

Unknown said...

i like 15 and 1 but you really dont have to take a dessions by a 11 year old but just wanted to tell you!! love you guys lots and hope you have sucess!!!

Love always cousin!!

love Madi

Gibb Family said...

14 and 14 but love them all!